Skip to Main Content

Georgia Residency Documents

Due to strict state guidelines pertaining to residency, students are now required to submit two Proof of Georgia Residency documents. If you are a dependent student*, Proof of Georgia Residency documents are required on your parents, not you. If you graduated from a Georgia high school or earned your GED in Georgia, you must prove one year Georgia residency prior to the date the semester begins. If you did not graduate from a Georgia high school or obtain your GED in Georgia, you must prove two years of Georgia residency prior to the date the semester begins.

*A dependent student is an individual under the age of 24 claimed on his/her parent's income tax return.

Documentary Evidence of Georgia Residency

  • Georgia Driver's License or Georgia ID
  • Georgia State Income Tax Return
  • Georgia voters Registration Card
  • Georgia Property Tax Receipt

Telephone numbers are accessible to persons who are deaf or hard of hearing through the Georgia Relay by dialing 711 or 1-800-255-0056 from a TTY/TDD.

Los números de teléfono son accesibles a las personas que son sordos o con pérdida de la audición a través de Georgia Relay marcando 711 o 1-800-255-0056 de TTY/TDD.


Waycross Camden Baxley
1701 Carswell Ave 100 Keith Dixon Way 1334 Golden Isles Pkwy, W
Waycross, Georgia 31503 Kingsland, GA 31548 Baxley, Georgia 31513
912.287.6584 912.522.4510 912.367.1700
  Camden Golden Isles
Alma Cosmetology Program 3700 Glynco Pkwy
101 West 17th St 8001 The Lakes Blvd Brunswick, Georgia 31525
Alma, Georgia 31510 Kingsland, Georgia 31548 912.262.4999
912.632.0951 912.510.3364  
  Hazlehurst 1777 West Cherry St
  677 Douglas Hwy Jesup, Georgia 31545
  Hazlehurst, Georgia 31539 912.427.5800


Human Trafficking Hotline

Website design and development by, Inc.

Copyright © Coastal Pines Technical College. All rights reserved.

close (X)