Skip to Main Content

Behavioral Intervention Team


How Do I Report a Concern?

Individuals may submit a report about a person of concern in a few different ways:

Concerns and Complaints

Coastal Pines Technical College provides opportunities for intellectual, emotional, social, and physical growth. Technical college students assume an obligation to act in a manner compatible with the fulfillment of its mission. The technical college community recognizes its responsibility to provide an atmosphere conducive to growth. With these principles in mind, Coastal Pines Technical College establishes a Student Code of Conduct. In an effort to effectively address your concerns, please read the following chart to determine which type of complaint you need to file.

Types of Complaints


If your complaint pertains to:

Race, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, disability, political affiliation or belief, sexual orientation, age, disabled veteran


If your complaint pertains to:

Dissatisfaction with services, non-academic disputes with faculty and/or staff

Student Conduct:

If your complaint pertains to:

Threats, inappropriate behavior, physical violence, conduct unbecoming of a student.

Academic Misconduct: Refer to syllabus, contact instructor, Instructors: If there has been cheating or plagiarism, submit Student Conduct report.

Title IX:

If your complaint pertains to:

Sexual harassment, sexual assault, stalking, gender discrimination

Behavioral Issues:

If your complaint pertains to:

Behavioral, emotional, medical mental health, personal hardship, danger to self or others

Report a Complaint

Report an Equity complaint.

Report a Grievance complaint.

Report a Student Conduct complaint.

Report a Title IX complaint.

Report a Behavioral Issue complaint.

Report an ADA Section 508 (electronic and information technology) complaint.


How Do I Report a Concern?

Individuals may submit a report about a person of concern in a few different ways:

Telephone numbers are accessible to persons who are deaf or hard of hearing through the Georgia Relay by dialing 711 or 1-800-255-0056 from a TTY/TDD.

Los números de teléfono son accesibles a las personas que son sordos o con pérdida de la audición a través de Georgia Relay marcando 711 o 1-800-255-0056 de TTY/TDD.


Waycross Alma Baxley
1701 Carswell Ave 101 West 17th St 1334 Golden Isles Pkwy, W
Waycross, Georgia 31503 Alma, Georgia 31510 Baxley, Georgia 31513
912.287.6584 912.632.0951 912.367.1700
  Camden Golden Isles
  8001 The Lakes Blvd 3700 Glynco Pkwy
  Kingsland, Georgia 31548 Brunswick, Georgia 31525
  912.510.3327 912.262.4999
  Hazlehurst Jesup
  677 Douglas Hwy 1777 West Cherry St
  Hazlehurst, Georgia 31539 Jesup, Georgia 31545
  912.379.0041 912.427.5800


Human Trafficking Hotline

Website design and development by, Inc.

Copyright © Coastal Pines Technical College. All rights reserved.

close (X)